Friday, July 11, 2008

All work and LESS play........!

Its volume time, again!

Work pressure was a rarity in my project, friends from other projects used to tease me saying "no volume, eh.. enjoying..??" I just smile off, but sometimes get irritated by these repetitive comments. For good or bad, those comments (mouths) are absolutely shut now! Some are so crooked that they put on a sympathetic face and say "oh! you have huge volume.....tch tch!!"

Hmm.. whatever, this is the busiest time in our project and hopefully December end, which is another volume season, would be an easy go :)

Meanwhile my team member who is the "super processor" (as we call him), went on his maiden trip to Singapore for his (maiden :D)honey-moon! (just kidding!)

All work and less play makes me a dull boy. Volume pressure and the additional reporting responsibilities due to the "super processor's" absence made me fully engaged. But I am enjoying these in lieu of the promotion I received last week. Yes! i stopped "acting" as a Team Leader and BECAME a Team Leader! he he.....

2 comments:

krishna said...

YOu naIled thE Blog wiTh tHe laSt sentEnce..
Me... Still acting( ???? )...

me ra said...

:-)